Jim Renacci’s Message to Joe Biden: ‘We Voted For Trump’
Jim Renacci released the following statement welcoming Joe Biden to Ohio:
“Since Mike DeWine is too much of a RINO to do it, I’ll do it for him: welcome to Ohio, Joe Biden! Please remember today that Ohio is Trump Country, and you lost our state in the biggest landslide loss for a Democrat in decades. Ohioans don't want to hear about your Left-wing trillion dollar spending bills. They'd rather talk about your ridiculously unpopular mandates and shut downs, which our current governor was more than happy to carry out for you in Ohio, or your open borders illegal immigration crisis, which our current amnesty-supporting governor refuses to get serious about. Ohio is going to send you another loud and clear message in November, and when the voters retire your friend DeWine and I am elected Governor, I am going to fight to keep Ohioans safe from your agenda.”
No one in Ohio is more excited about Joe Biden’s visit today than his good RINO friend Mike DeWine!
Who knows if DeWine will show up to meet Biden, but we’re sure he badly wants to be there, given their history. Let’s review:
- Mike DeWine was one of the first "lone wolf" governors to listen to Joe Biden instead of President Trump and shut down the state, costing hundreds of thousands of jobs that Ohio still hasn't recovered.
- Joe Biden praised Mike DeWine along with other Democrat governors for pushing mask mandates on Ohio.
- When asked to grade Joe Biden's job performance, all Mike DeWine could do was praise Joe Biden's COVID policies.
- Instead of encouraging America to open up, Joe Biden and Mike DeWine pushed the same "grim message" about COVID last fall.
- Mike DeWine was one of the first Republicans to announce Joe Biden the "President-elect" before President Trump had conceded and still refuses to talk about voter fraud or election integrity.