The Vision for Ohio
My vision for Ohio is simple. I came here 38 years ago because back then Ohio was a land of opportunity. A place where anything was possible. As a husband, father and grandfather who proudly raised my family here in Ohio, I’m committed to restoring our state’s promise and protecting its future for all of us.
As a businessman, I understand that in order for our state to thrive, it has to compete. It has to compete for jobs by creating an environment that incentivizes businesses large and small to come here, to stay here and to grow here. And as a community leader, I know the importance of supporting of our faith leaders, our veterans, our schools and those who serve our communities to keep us safe. I love Ohio and believe in giving back. This is my VISION FOR OHIO.
- An Ohio where anyone can achieve and live the American Dream.
- An Ohio we can all call home—where the next generation believes they can live, work and raise a family with endless opportunities.
- An Ohio where we use our energy resources like coal, natural gas and oil to their full capabilities.
- An Ohio with an education system that gives students the tools they need to pursue the occupation or trade of their choice and which recognizes the vital role that parents have in shaping their child’s future.
- An Ohio that will always remain grateful for our veterans who protected us at home and abroad and for our law enforcement and first responders who keep our streets and cities safe every day.
- An Ohio that is a safe haven for the unborn, where human life is prioritized and protected.
- An Ohio where faith is celebrated and religious liberties are protected.
- An Ohio that provides law enforcement the support they need to fight crime without fear of political repercussions.
- An Ohio that upholds the second amendment and protects the rights and liberties of Ohio citizens.
- An Ohio that serves as a destination for family vacations and business travel and where Ohioans can truly enjoy our beautiful assets, attractions and state parks.
- An Ohio that is the envy of every other state and a place we all call home.
Former Congressman Jim Renacci is a proven business leader with the skills we need to turn Ohio around. He came here with just $200 and grew that into numerous businesses that employed tens of thousands of Ohioans. Renacci is running for Governor of Ohio to restore fiscal sanity, end the culture of corruption in Columbus, and fight for the rights of hardworking Ohioans.